Warranty Request Safety is our Top Priority
At Pratt Home Builders we are dedicated to giving our homeowners the best quality of service.
Our homeowners, communities, and staff are what is most important to us, and everyone’s safety remains our top priority.
We understand that you may have some questions when it comes to what we’re doing in response to news surrounding COVID-19 . We will be following these guidelines until further notice:
- We will not be able to provide warrantable service repairs on any interior of an occupied home from March 16 to March 31, 2020.
- If you have interior warrantable service repairs scheduled during this time, your Customer Care Technician will be in contact to reschedule those items for an open date in April.
- We will be focusing on warrantable service repairs on the exterior of homes from March 16 to April 1, 2020.
- Homeowners have the option to have their home reviewed for warrantable service repairs if eligible or already scheduled through March 31, 2020. From these reviews, warrantable service repairs will be scheduled for an open date in April.
- If any homeowner would prefer to wait until April for their warranty review, we would happy to postpone until then.
- All emergency items will be determined on a case by case basis. Please call 423-267-9917 – press 9 to speak to a Pratt employee with your emergency item.
We encourage you to review additional information and guidelines available at www.cdc.gov, www.who.int or your local health department website. As new information becomes available, we will reevaluate our policy.