The Pratt Process
Building an ongoing relationship with today’s homebuyer takes understanding and an acute awareness of what they want: an exceptional home at a good value while enjoying an outstanding home-buying experience. So, we have created a simple home-buying road map to ensure that you are well-informed and equipped with reliable information at each step in the process that will enable you to make the best choices for your family and lifestyle with confidence.
For a comprehensive look at every step in this process, just “contact us” and one of our New Home Consultants will be happy to meet with you and explain the entire process from start to finish. You can also sign up for one of our New Construction Workshops where we cover the entire process as well as providing information on site selections, floor plans and financing.
Click Here to Watch a Video on What the Pratt Process is All About!
- Step 1: Discovery – we want to learn all about you and tell you all about us to see if we are a good fit for each other! During this phase, all questions are answered and a turn-key price is determined for what you want to build.
- Step 2: Personalization – now that we have captured your dreams on paper, let’s choose colors and finishes to make it uniquely you!
- Step 3: Production – once you have made all the decisions and we have a completed scope of work, we go to work on permitting, scheduling and ordering – once this is done, the only thing left to do is to build the home.
- Step 4: Construction – because the home has already been “built in the office”, all that’s left to do is to construct it on the site. We do everything we can to make sure the home goes up quickly and on schedule – for a typical home, this takes between 90- and 110- days! Wow!
- Step 5: Love Where you Live! – your satisfaction with your new home is paramount to our success! From the office team that makes sure your closing is easy to our full-service warranty department, we will work hard to make sure you are well taken care after construction is complete!